Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pictures...finally




Eating some food a super market, after a 13 hour plane ride and being awake for almost 20 hours...we look amazing... Next are some bikes in Japan, those of you that know Andy know his love for bikin
I had to photo this toilet, there is a soft cover on the seat. They thought it was fancy...but can you say gross!






Here is a temple in Narita, Japan. This is my brother Mike just being Mike ;-)


My Cousin Kevin, is what you call TALL so we took pictures of doorways he couldn't fit through...this one comes up to his shoulders.





This man is cutting up eel (like what I had on the plane). Doesn't it look great!






A narrow street in Japan











More of the temple




It is 530am in the moring and I have been up since 4 and jetlag is in full force. I couldn't sleep so I thought might as well see if I can upload some pictures...and what do you know it worked! It only takes like 5min per picture but who can complain ;-) We arrived in Xiamen, China yesterday in the afternoon. We were picked up from the airport by my dad and Bill . We were able to visit his factory and see the beautiful stain glass work that they do. Then we came and got our first REAL Chinese meal. They took us to a restaurant where you pick out your food you are going to eat.....you pick it out alive. It is laying either on beds of ice, still flapping away or in tanks. It was a pretty cool experience. Some of the only few dead things to choose from were stomach and tongue. After a full meal, and some really good Chinese beer, we headed to bed.
We will write more later about what we did on Saturday...but I am starting to get tired again so I better take advantage of this.....We love you guys!























































1 comment:

Kristin said...

it looks like you guys had a blast! glad you had a safe trip, we thought of you and prayed for a great time! thanks for the pics!:)